User Aware Backgrounds for WordPress allows you to easily define one or multiple backgrounds which can be restricted to users, user roles or devices.
- Multiple backgrounds
- Restrict backgrounds for users, roles or devices
- Use selectors to define the backgrounds scope
- 6 Background Types Included
- Color or Color Gradient
- Image or Image Gallery
- Youtube Video
- Youtube Video Playlist
- Easy to Use Editor
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly (no videos on mobile devices)
- Tested in every major browser
- No programming required
Image and Image Gallery
Use images from WordPress’ media gallery, cutom url or directly upload one. Select from multiple transitions for galleries.
Youtube Video and Youtube Video Playlist
- Customizable Youtube settings (e.g. mute, start and stop second, autoplay)
- Mobile fallback to another background type of color, gradient or image
- HTML5 with Flash-Fallback
Color and Gradient
Use the editor to easily select a single color or a gradient with two colors.
Usable for Fullscreen or Element Backgrounds
Responsive and Mobile Friendly
- Buy an extended license to embed this plugin into your Themeforest theme
- Contact us, if you want to use this add-on in another product outside Envato
To update from a previous version or in case of any installation problems:
- Deactivate the plugin,
- Delete the plugin,
- Upload the new version of the plugin,
- Activate the plugin.
Version 1.0 (15 October 2014)
- Initial Release